Who we are
ECOFAC is specialist in Building Services Engineering and Green Building consultancy operating in the Middle East.We are a team of professional Engineers most of whom are highly qualified, professionally and/or academically. Backed by decades of experience accumulated by our well-qualified staff on prestigious projects in Middle East and other gulf countries, we strive to maintain the highest standards of integrity, quality, and expertise second to none.Testament to our service quality is the continued engagement in large projects for high-profile organizations in the region. Ecofac portfolio includes Hotels, Airports, Hospitals, Offices, and other facilities for corporations such as EMAAR, Nakheel, Ritz Carlton, Philips, Dubai Properties, etc
Within years of formation, Ecofac has been engaged in Building services, green building certifications, Commissioning Authority (CxA) Services, Retro-Commissioning (Retro-Cx), Testing and Balancing (TAB ) of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning services (HVAC) for several projects in the Middle East. Whether it is a brand new, hi-tech building, or simply a need to reduce the carbon footprint and energy costs, Ecofac can help.
For us, no project is too big or too small.
We envision ourselves to enhance the sustainability of the building stock both new and existing facilities.
• Save on construction cost and time through project management of the commissioning process.
• Reduce risks by ensuring new projects meet the owners project requirements and design intent through quality assurance oversight of all T+C activities.
• Independently verify the quality and performance of the installed systems and equipment.
• Reduce energy bills and operating costs in existing facilities through upgrades to systems and equipment, and FM/O&M staff skills.
• Guide project teams to achieve green building or energy performance certification.
To provide developers, owners, and tenants with a comprehensive, one-stop service to enhance the performance and asset value of their facilities, and where required, help in achieving recognition through third party certification.